Four times a week I ride a train to and from my school. I greatly prefer this to driving. I usually zone out and day dream or read. Very rarely, I observe. A lot can be told for the thousands that ride in a dirty tin can back and forth. Most are as just as zoned out as I am, others are busy talking loudly on a cell phone of some very private business that I prefer not to hear about.
I am not impressed with the fact that you just got out of jail.
I have seen people with faux tails attached to their pants. Animal spots meticulously drawn on their face, sometimes they do this on the tin can, while it's moving. I will never understand that. I can barely hold on to my phone on a regular basis.
By far, my favorites have to be the ones looking for love. Well, attempting to find it.
One of my other favorites are the ones that you can clearly see him watch the bouncing of your boobs with the movement of the jostling train. It makes it so much better when he tries to hide it with his sunglasses. I was once told that this is in-fact one of the main purposes of sunglasses. Along with style and blocking out the sun. Nice try guys. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment