Saturday, February 15, 2014

Questioning and Dreaming

Somedays, I feel like just scrapping everything and starting over. Don't get me wrong, I love my current life but I have those days of doubt. What if I stayed in sports after my injuries? What if I went to a different school? What if I never get anywhere in life?

I'm always questioning myself. Constant questioning.

I'm always dreaming.

Sometimes, I think "it would be so cool if I can make YouTubes" or "professional blogs". I always get these Ideas and then I get to the part of, what would I film? What would I write? Who cares? I don't think I'm that interesting.

What if I wrote a book?!

Nah. What would it be about?


So here comes the main point of this blog. I'm me. Danielle. A crazy, introverted, lover of people, animals and photography.


Isn't that good enough?

No comments:

Post a Comment