Sunday, February 16, 2014

Going Forward but Going Back

I recently applied to go back and teach at the pool I stopped teaching at nearly 2 years ago. There are two main reasons why I'm going back.

1. Extra money- This is probably the biggest motivator. I have so many uses for this little bit of extra I couldn't list all of them. I also plan to work all summer teaching both at the school and the pool. Nice rhyme, huh?

2. The recreation benefits- With our recent move, there is no gym in the complex. I also miss swimming. I'm a fish out of water.

I wish it weren't necessary but more of a choice but to be where I want to be in life, a second job is necessary. One benefit of going back is, I know what I'm going to be doing and I wont need any training. I will also have the ability to meet my financial and physical/weight loss/emotional goals.


For once in my life, I can actually say I'm excited to get back in the pool!

No comments:

Post a Comment